This site contains No background images, No custom fonts, No
Our onion site is always located at
Do you have a problem that needs to be "fixed"?
Is there a person out there you want to have "fixed"?
If so we can help you
The Mechanic has over 10 years experience in ensuring that troublesome
people are no longer an issue
IMPORTANT SECURITY ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to our previous e-mail provider SIGAINT being
shut down under suspicious circumstances. We have now created a new mail
account with TorBox.
Please send all emails to our new email address firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure security in maintained. We have erased all of our private PGP
keys associated with our SIGAINT email address. Our new PGP Key is
What makes us different from other similar services?
- No age restrictions - we provide service to people from newborns to the
- No choice in methodology - Unlike other services that provide "extended
suffering" and other such options. When you hire us you have no choice in
what methods are used. We will decide the best method that will maximize
the likelihood of a successful hit and escape from law enforcement
- We are not cheap - If you are looking to have this service done on the
cheap. Don't bother contacting us. The final price will vary depending on
- We are not quick - Many other services state that they provide a
extremely fast turnaround on their contracts. We take the time to figure
out the best way to perform the operation and will perform the hit in a
precise and clean manner. We are not thugs with guns who fire aimlessly
and hope we hit the target.
- Willing to travel worldwide - Of course the cost of airfares and
accommodation will be factored in to the price. As well as the price of
acquiring new "tools" at the destination. Don't worry we are willing to
fly economy and stay at budget hotels
Proof of work
Unlike other sites we are willing to provide a photograph from a previous
job to show that we mean business
Click on the link below to see the image
NOTE: The image has been deliberately blurred and modified in order to
prevent identification by the authorities
Click here to see the photo
What i need from you
- The name and home address of the victim
- A photograph of the victim - Social media profiles are the preferred
source of victim photographs. You can also send a photograph to us
anonymously though a Image Hosting service on TOR. or if you don't have
the opportunity to obtain a photograph you can also provide a detailed
description of their appearance.
- Any further details about the victim (e.g. place of work, details of
their car, Social Media Accounts etc.) The more details you provide the
less legwork i have to do in order to find out their daily routine (which
lowers the amount of time i charge you for) as well as reducing the chance
of mistaken identity.
How we handle your information (Operational Security)
We take Operational Security very seriously. As failure to do so would have
drastically increase the chances of us getting caught
Some of the steps we take to keep our operation secure are
- We only use the Tails Live CD Operating System to access the TOR Network
- We use dedicated laptops to access the TOR network which do not have any
hard drives installed
- We only access TOR from Public Wi-Fi hotspots which we have determined do
not have any CCTV Coverage
- Our PGP Private key is stored on a encrypted USB flash drive that is
stored in a different physical location from where we are based when not in
- PGP keys are re-issued every 60 days. Old keys are set to expire please
check that you have the latest key.
- We only store the minimum information required about the a target. The
information that we need to keep is stored offline using the hidden in plain
sight principal. i.e A ordinary business card that the last 2 digits
of the phone number relate to the street address of the target. Then the
street name is then hidden in another object and so on.
- Password's to our email account, hosting provider and any other passwords
are not written down anywhere. They continue to remain a product of the
All payments are to be made in Bitcoin
You will be expected to make a upfront payment before any work is
undertaken to cover initial costs.
These upfront costs may include but are not limited to Travel, falsified
documents, accommodation, tools, fixers fees and bribes.
We do not use the half now, half later approach that is used by some
other service providers.
Payments are made over time using a series of retainers.
Specific details about payments will be provided after you contact us
If you want to contact us about a potential contract please read below
Please read this before contacting us
- We only access TOR from Public Wi-Fi hotspots which we have determined
have no CCTV Coverage as a result of this we cannot immediately respond to
new emails. Please be patient we will respond to you as soon as we can.
- Sometimes we may not be able to begin work on your contract. Until we have
finished fulfilling our other client's contracts first. We will advise you
if this is the case. We work on a first come first served basis.
- Messages not encrypted using the PGP key below will be ignored
- Messages sent from clear-web domains will be ignored.
- Please insert your PGP Public key in the email so we can encrypt our
response back to you
Our email address email@example.com
Our email address is the words "The Mechanic" followed by the first four
letters of our onion address
Our PGP Key is
-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: GnuPG v2
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----